Lola and Papa came over to watch a few sessions too.
Whoops, did Darin and I fall asleep? Yep, that happens too:-)
We had a puzzle out that they boys worked on while watching/listening to conference. I kind of gave Nathan and hard time about working on the puzzle more then watching conference, but then on Monday when we picked up his friend Noah for soccer practice he totally started talking about all the different talks and asking his friend which one he liked. I was blown away! And totally started crying while I listened to them excitedly talk about the gospel and all the neat stories they heard.
See Tailgating. It's all about the feasting, physically and spiritually!
In between one of the sessions Ken taught the kids how to get coconut milk and break one apart. They loved that! Way more then the actual coconut which wasn't very sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment