Monday, January 14, 2008

Recent Pictures of Us






5 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

YAY! You finally took the plunge and got a blog!! At least now when you move away from me I will be able to see your life through your blog:)

Ralphie said...

Stephanie, this is very sad news to me. We heard through the grape vine that you were leaving and I have been trying to convince my self that it is simply not true. You have been a wonderful friend. I will miss you dearly.

But yippee for blogs. We love 'em!

Natasha said...

its about time you got a blog. I miss you so much but yeah for me i get to see you in less than a mon or about a mon Yeah i can hardly wait.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job, I am very happy for you both! We'll have to come visit you there sometime. It would be awesome to go hang out in SF and then visit the temple there again.
Your blog looks great! I've been thinking of doing one myself, just haven't fully taken the plunge yet I guess.
Thanks for sharing -Jamie

Erin Belanger said...

I'm glad to see Ginger! Still homebound with my own sick kids and haven't been by since our surprise visit a couple of weeks ago. I , as you know, am so jealous and excited for you. Ask Ken if he'll sneak me home some sourdough bread in his bag on one of his trips!