Darin and Nathan had a friend invite them over for a Risk Tournament over the summer and ever since they have been obsessed! The decided to host their own game night.
Don't ask me why they are playing in the middle of our kitchen since there was a perfectly good dining room table in the Breakfast area. They just moved an extra table right in front of our fridge.They talked me into playing with them the next Sunday, since you know the game was already out and everything:)
I showed them that Mom pretty much always dominates! They also learned why Ken and I no longer play by ourselves since I'm just slightly competitive. We played for a few days before school and after homework. Darin won the second round and we (meaning the sore loser, Mom;) decided it was time to get our dining room table back to feeding the family, but it was a really fun week!
No comments:
Post a Comment