Seriously, the cuteness is overwhelming me! Ginger loves Hazel so much! She asks me like 50 times a day if she can hold Hazel. It doesn't matter if she is crying or if I'm in the middle of feeding her. She always wants to hold her. We'll, until Hazel starts crying in her lap. Then she is fine for me to take her back.
But whenever Hazel is crying in the car Ginger will sing primary songs to her quietly to try and calm her. It is so sweet!
I can't believe I was ever worried about Ginger feeling displaced as the baby in the family. Throughout my pregnancy and even now Ginger has taken it like a champ and was just so excited for her new little sister!
Of course as soon as Rose heard that Hazel was up for grabs she came running! Hazel gets a lot of love in intense bursts because everyone wants to have their turn. For better or worse I feel like this is Rose's first time being an older sibling. She treats Ginger as an equal usually. So it is especially sweet to see Rose's nurturing and sweet mothering side come out with Hazel. Anytime Hazel cries Rose is the first sibling to come to my side. She is always checking on her too.
Hazel is mesmerized by her big sister, she won't take her eyes off of her! Rose loves talking to Hazel and tickling her with her hair. It's so sweet to see them together!
Surprisingly after quite a bit of loving from the big sisters Hazel was still in a happy mood. I took a picture of me and her to remember how happy I feel to see my girls together. The past few weeks have been a little harder with Hazel being fussier but it is so worth it to see the blessings of adding her sweet spirit to our family!














1 comment:
oh how sweet all your girlies are so beautiful, how could they not be with such a beautiful momma miss you girl love ya tons
Post a Comment