Monday, May 4, 2015

Outdoor Girl

 Nathan found a frog while he was planting trees and showed it to the girls.  Rose was pretty excited to hold it!
Then Nathan and Rose introduced Hazel to it.  Surprisingly, Hazel immediately grabbed it, we had to quickly rescue the poor guy from the baby squeezing him to death.
I think because of our reactions she was a lot more cautious around it.

What a nice brother!  I must admit I was a little sad, I used to be the one to catch frogs and introduce our kiddos to nature, but with big brothers around I feel a little displaced.
Aww, cute little guy!
It was such a beautiful evening outside.  Hazel is such an outdoor type of girl.  She was so happy to walk all over the yard, without shoes on too.


I wonder if Coco will be as excited to play outside.  Love her sweet smiles in her sleep.
The boys had some fun doing stick pulling with Ken.
Afterwards we played some games on the patio and had ice cream for FHE.  We love our backyard and have so been enjoying this cooler summer.

No comments: