Monday, September 28, 2009

Can't get enough of this face!

Can this girl get any more Adorable??? I just want to squish and kiss her ALL-THE-TIME!

Of course she doesn't quite feel the same sentiments about me. But she does about her Daddy!

It's not fair. I used to be the object of her attentions but apparantly now that she is all grown up she has switched sides.

That's okay... I can sit on the sides and take pictures of them playing together.

Someone once asked me if Ginger's eyelashes were real. Ummm, yeah... We aren't Toddlers in Tiaras. However many times I have mentioned to Ken that I think she could be a baby model, but he says "No way, Not ever!"

And this is the last picture of her favorite bottle. Ginger has been seriously attached to her bottle and I worried about having to wean her off of it. Then life is just so busy as it always is so I never really did anything.

And then one day I took her to the Work Room with me in the morning at the boys' school and she lost her bottle. I thought it was our very last one and told her I wasn't going to buy her anymore bottles so if she couldn't find it then she wouldn't have a bottle anymore. We looked everywhere and couldn't find it. It was so sad but she understood and I took her to the store to get her a special sippy cup. And that was that! Sayonara bottle.

Of course I found two other bottles at home that I started to waffle if I should give them to her but, after a pep talk from Ken I stood strong and ended up making them disappear forever (so mysterious, huh) Then the next day we went to the Work Room again and nice and neat right on the center table guess what the janitor had so kindly placed?? Yep, her bottle! I had a heart attack when we walked in, distracted Ginger, and made that one bite the dust too. And now she is bottle free!

8 comments:

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

I do agree. She is gorgeous! She's so lucky to have gotten those Tietgen eyelashes. I also think she looks a lot like her mom. Lucky girl! Miss you Steph.

Jeannie said...

Congrats on the loss of the bottle, good job!! That was always a bittersweet day.

I understand about the eyelashes, sometimes people are crazy! I've been asked since Katelynne was 2 if I highlighted her hair (as if!) :)

sockiepuppetsmom said...

I love that face too:) Both of your girlies are so pretty:)

Natasha said...

Good job in getting rid of the bottle such beautiful girls you have. Miss you babe

Jamie and Lindsey said...

She is a beautiful girl, your going to have to keep those boys away!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

yay!!! Good for you (and ken too!) Now if only I could make diapers disappear without making a bigger mess!!!

Lisa said...

She IS so pretty - I think she could be a baby model...but I agree with Ken on that idea. :-)

Robin said...

I see a lot of you in here, Stephanie. She is adorable!