Plus, what is up with my kids. This year I tried to convince all of them to have parties at fun places and they all pretty much refused.
I blew up some big punch balloons for each of them. They totally loved those!
Then we made some bracelets with beads and pipe cleaners.


Ginger really loves to do crafts. She loves doing beads and she also loves doing foamy stickers

Then they decorated their cupcakes.




Me and my pretty girl!

She really loved everything about her party!
I just can't believe that she is 3 years old. I was at the store with the girls and they were kind of bugging each other a little. Then Ginger grabbed onto me and was complaining that Rose had called her a little girl. So Ginger went back to her sister and said, "You stop saying I'm a little girl, I'm a big girl!"
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Ginger's Party
I can't believe our Ginger turned 3!
She was so excited for her Birthday. Especially for her birthday party!
She decided on a Princess theme. Which is kind of surprising since she plays with animals and hardly ever dresses up in princess clothes like Rose. She hasn't ever even gone to a Princess Party before.
Rose loved Ginger's party too. She helped her sister pick out things at the store and ask her, Ginger do you want this? She wanted to be involved in all of it, so she was a pretty good helper for me.
This is Ginger's little friend Ryli. They have been in the same nursery class for forever, but the past month Ginger has started playing with her and totally looks forward to whenever she come over. I'm happy Ginger is starting to get into having friends now.
I kept the party pretty simple and only had Ginger's other two friends come, Isabelle and James. I normally like to invite everyone in the whole world, but Ginger has been pretty shy about friends and she gets overwhelmed when a million kids come over.
I had tried to bribe Ginger with having a party at Chuck E Cheese or McDonald's. She totally refused because she wanted me to do the fishing game with her friends. I just have this magnet fishing pole that I pull out for teaching lessons or little activities every once in awhile and that is the only thing Ginger wanted to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet Ginger! I can't believe she's 3 and she is so smiley in all her birthday pics you know she is having so much fun!
If I had a mom as cool as you I wouldn't want my party anywhere else! Happy Birthday Ginger!
Such a fun time! Isabel hasn't stopped talking about her friend Ginger and the party she went to for her friend Ginger and how her friend Ginger got a princess party. It's really cute. :)
Post a Comment