Most of the time it seems like Ginger relishes being the baby of our family. She is just so darn cute that we can't help ourselves.

I do mean we can't help ourselves! She can be lying there sleeping peacefully and we have to sneak in for a few gentle kisses.

Which can turn into some light tickles. All because we want to coax this little girl into opening her beautiful brown eyes.

It's not just Ken and I who do this. Nathan gets in on the action.

And Rose too. I think part of the appeal other then being the smallest and youngest of the bunch is that when she opens her big, chocolat-ey eyes and looks at you, she makes you feel like the most impotant person in the world!

Then Lola, who had stopped by had to get in a few nuzzles too.

Really, how long can an almost 3 year old play like she is sleeping??? If it's our Ginger girl, she can last a very long time. This girl likes to take about 30 minutes to wake-up. Which really means 30 minutes of soaking up your undying devotion. In whatever form that might take...

Darin wants some of the love too.

Finally after being mauled for half an hour, she has had enough.

Which turns into tears and needing to be rescued by Daddy. I don't know if you can see the wetness on her cheek. But she had it with her siblings lovin' on her. So she wound up being cuddled by Daddy for another 15 minutes or so.

So I have to ask this question...Was she really fed up with the brothers and sister or was it a ploy to get undivided attention from Mom or Dad??? It's hard to say because as soon as she dries her tears she is ready to hop out of bed and go after her siblings and tickle them.
Either way, she really is a beauty! We totally can't help ourselves. We love to wake her up!
2 comments:
Such a pretty girl! I vote it's a ploy to get love from Mom and Dad there at the end. :)
so cute...she looks just like you steph!
Post a Comment