Thursday, March 15, 2012

Running from Aliens

We had to go home:-( It made me really sad that we had to leave Lake Tahoe and the Bay Area. We had an AMAZING Spring Break! I always wonder if I would enjoy living in some of these places we visit more then our current city. I'm not quite sure, but I think that maybe I am not so much in love with the places we visit but I'm totally in love with having our family all together with very minimal distractions and lots of time to make memories.

Anyway, we will never forget that just outside of Death Valley that we were very nearly abducted by aliens! Yes, A-L-I-E-N-S! We were literally this close to being transported onto the Starship Enterprise! Don't let the cloud cover fool you. Clearly, that's just it's force field. Here's some more hovering off to the side...
We weren't the only ones who saw the UFO's that's why the Air Force went after them with their jets. Can you believe this??? Like right in front of our eyes! You have to look closely at the next two pictures to see the UFO's. They are hovering there though, just look right towards the middle of the picture. In the first one it is slightly to the left, in the second it is dead center.Oh my goodness, did Ken and I have fun talking about these weird clouds. We thought we were amazingly funny making jokes about our close encounter of the third kind. Our boys were on the lookout for a few minutes, then they just rolled their eyes at us. But, I guess that comes naturally for them since we once pretended that a frozen turkey that was rolling around in the trunk of our car was a monster that Ken "literally" had to pull over on the side of the road and beat up! Jack-a-lope Babies!

PS- If we are acting weird, you'll know it was cause we were really abducted by aliens.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

HAHAHA! I love this post! It had me laughing aloud! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! ;-)

PS - I totally believe!