We are so very excited to be having another baby. Pretty much from the time we found out that we were pregnant with Hazel we have been anxious and worried that she would be our little caboose baby with no friend. We have loved our other children having their little buddy and BFF and are so excited that Hazel will get to have one too. Plus, when we did the Math it just seemed super sad that she would be at home with just Mom and Dad by herself for 7 years after Ginger left the house.
Hazel has been a top-notch sleeper since she was born and while a million other things have been weighing on us caring for her has never been a burden. We hoped to be pregnant by November or December. We didn't quite expect August, but that's okay! Better to be 3 months early rather then 3 years too late. Especially since to get pregnant with Rose, Ginger, and Hazel I took fertility medicine. What a happy surprise, we can't wait to welcome our last baby into our family!!! While I absolutely adore our boys and am probably a much better mom for boys (since I still don't have hair-braiding thing down) we are really hoping that we'll have another baby girl.
Here's some other cute pictures from our photo shoot.

1 comment:
I absolutely love her outfit! And I totally get what you mean about having the same gender. Just when you get all done with scouts...oh man! We are just about to begin that adventure and we will be in it FOREVER! Can't wait to hear if it's going to be a little brother or sister. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment