Saturday, July 19, 2008

Beach Pictures

I finally went through 800 pictures and chose a few of my favorites. You'll probably have to click on the bottom of the slide if you want to see all the images.



Have you ever seen great pictures of a lovely, sparkling, fresh family and think there kids must be angels who totally cooperate, love to get their picture taken, and smile on cue??? And if your like me you think, what a lucky mom she probably doesn't even break a sweat or feel like she is running a 100 yard dash during family pictures.
Well, that's not us...

3 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Wow, those are some really great pictures! So beautiful! Your family is just so beautiful too!

Natasha said...

cute pics babe. I totally love the one of you getting slammed by a wave, and well I know your kids aren't perfect cause well you had them right. Hahahahahaha love ya miss ya tons

Reianna said...

I love the great pics of the family. Everyone is so photogenic.