Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tutus and Reptiles

Here are a bunch of miscellaneous pictures from September. It just so happens there are alot of frilly dresses and cold-blooded animals happening in our life.

Here is pretty Ginger right before baby Ella's blessing.



This is the Lizard I caught. Yep, that would be me--Mommy!!! I like to believe I am HARDCORE and can handle all things messy, slimy, and creepy. I caught it with my bare hands one day right before I had to pick the boys up from school.

The boys totally didn't believe me that I caught it and thought it was their dad. Which could have something to do with the last lizard we kept as a pet I caught for them, held onto it for 1/2 a second, screamed, then chucked it 15 feet away. Leading to Darin running up and catching the totally stunned Lizard.

But no, I caught it and trapped it all by myself. Of course this is because Ken was on a conference call otherwise I would have screamed for him to get it. How many guys get to say their wife interrupts their meetings to plop a tupperware container with a lizard on their desk! Just one of the many benefits of working from home:-)

Ginger was WAY into the lizard. She loves Lizards and shouts Lizard in her BIG GIRL voice anytime she sees one on our windows at night. Which is probably about 3 or 4 times a week.

Can you tell our boys aren't quite into these guys as they used to be. So sad they are growing up:-(


This is my beautiful dancing girl. Rose is taking a Creative Movement class at a Dance Academy close to our house. She loves it! They wear tights, leotards, ballerina skirts and shoes, and tap shoes. It's so cute.


See Ginger really loves Lizard's. Nathan got this at his birthday but Ginger has pretty much taken it over. She walked all over the place with it for about a month straight. This is her right before family prayer. We couldn't get her to leave it off her head. Some girls balance books on their heads and others Lizards:-)


It's usually not a good sign to see kids huddled around like this.

This time the neighbor boy who was playing at our house caught a teeny, tiny frog. Which to my kids means they automatically have to fetch a plastic container. Their friend so did not get it.

Rose got up enough guts to hold it for a couple of seconds. "It tickles Mom!"



Dancing with the Stars Primere!

Me and the Girls love to watch DWTS with Lola. She comes over every Monday and Tuesday night.

For the premiere Rose and Ginger got on their pretty petal dancing dresses.

Rose always dances to the music. She even changes the way she moves her body with different dances.

And of course when Ken is home, they always talk him into dancing with them!

No comments: