Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poor Rose

This little girl has been quite the trooper the past couple of days. She is super sad that her brothers are at school. She moans over them being gone a few times each day. Then she is so excited to pick them up from school that she won't take a nap in the car like Ginger, even though she is super tired. Her little eyes will droop and her head will nod but as soon as we get close to the building she starts asking, "Are we picking up Nathan?" "Is Darin coming to our car?" Her sweet little voice is so full of anticipation at the thought of being re-united with her brothers again. And of course, as it always happens, whenever I have a super busy week Ken has a business trip pop up that he cannot get out of. I can't complain though because we had him home all summer except for 3 days. Which we all totally LOVED!

Poor Rose is missing her Daddy quite a bit as you can see. She crashed in his office chair at 7:00pm.And she has stayed there for 3 1/2 hours. She has adjusted herself a little bit, but she is totally out. I think she just wanted to be close to her Daddy! And I thought she was doing pretty well with his business trip because I was letting her sleep in my bed with me. Which as soon as I finish this blog so her Daddy can see how cute she is, I am going to move her into my bed.

1 comment:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

How sad and cute all at the same time. That's so neat that she loves her family so much. What a cute little lady she is.