You would think with all that jam making I would have had tons of pictures, but I didn't take hardly any. Ginger wanted to help me with all of it. She loved taking the sanitized lids out of the water with their tongs.
All that Jam wasn't just for me. My friend, Lisa wanted to make a bunch too. We were never able to can our berries together because of sick kids, but we decided to try our hand at apple jelly. I love apple jelly! I actually think it is my favorite so it was fun to try.
Here's my beautiful friend! It smelled unbelievably good! Just like fall.
Here they are in their cute little jars.
I'm not a huge fan of our apple jelly. Some time when I have the time I think I will cook mine some more and possibly blend it. I guess, I like mine more processed. Which is kind of bad because I have only ever had it at a few certain hotels in little teeny-tiny packages.
1 comment:
Wasn't that picture NOT suppose to make the blog! hehe. What a great time though! And I enjoy the fruits of our labor nearly every day! :)
Post a Comment