I have been craving fruit pizza ever since I went to a friends baby shower and they served them there. They are just so fresh and taste like Spring to me. With the crazy weather the past week we could use a good dose of Spring. Here are the high temperatures from the last week. 85, 80, 66, 44, 32, 35, 51.
Making the mini-fruit pizzas with Ginger was quite delightful though no matter the weather outside. I frosted and she decorated.
She thought this one was an angry bird!
Sweet Ginger made sure that Ken got to taste one. She is such a Daddy's girl. They are so cute together!
Ginger made lots of different faces and people. She was so talkative the entire time. I love spending time with my sweet, happy, and helpful girl!
She thought this one was an angry bird!
Sweet Ginger made sure that Ken got to taste one. She is such a Daddy's girl. They are so cute together!
Ginger made lots of different faces and people. She was so talkative the entire time. I love spending time with my sweet, happy, and helpful girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment