I really try to not post anything on Facebook about Darin's dating experiences, but I do take pictures every once in awhile. Darin is really great about planning out his dates with his buddies. Most of the time he takes the lead and I'm proud of him for that. Sometimes I help him out with an invite or food:) He came up with the idea to do voiceovers for movies.
This pumpkin carving was a date that his friend Dayton took care of all the planning. Darin was really grateful for that because he has been so busy with work and school.
I think this was for a picnic and bowling with his buddy Jacob and some girls from our previous ward.
Speaking of dates...We've been trying to get a weekly date out. We have the date-in totally handled, but we are hoping that Coco and Hazel's sleeping schedule will get predictable. Right now we have been putting them to bed and then trying to get some food or see a movie. Let's just say we have gone through so many failed date nights lately but I am super grateful that Ken keeps trying and is totally okay when he has to take me back home to nurse the baby. We also keep telling ourselves this is just a phase and in a few months we will be able to leave them (hopefully).

No comments:
Post a Comment