
This morning started out rough. 3 nights of 4-5 hours of sleep is catching up with me, and my throat was hurting, and I'm missing Ken. So after talking to Ken for awhile this morning I feel better. My day gets totally busy. And I end up getting gorgeous red roses delivered this afternoon.
And on top of it, I got a phone call from him today and he says, "Want to go to Paris with me for your birthday?" My birthday is in a week. And we knew there might be a possibility he may be going for a work trip. His boss asked for volunteers last week, and Ken was half-heartedly joking around and said I'll go since it means a free trip to Paris or whatever. But we didn't really think he would though, since he isn't responsible for the product that they are demo-ing, so we thought they would send someone else. But the other 3 people can't go for one reason or another. And he found out that they are sending him to Paris next week! He is just going to be there as the engineering resource as the consultants (hopefully) close a big deal. It supposedly will only take 1 day, maybe 2. So he wants me to go with him. It will be short, we would need to leave Monday and come home on Sunday. He hasn't bought my ticket yet, I've talked to my parents about it, but I really need to make sure they would be okay with watching Rose, Nathan, and Darin. We would take Ginger, of course.
Anyway, for someone 1500 miles away he sure lifted my spirits today!
5 comments:
K could I get any more jelouse that is totally awesome what a great experience Yeah for you
That is awesome!!!!!!!! You guys will have a blast and get some much needed away time! Guess this means no playdate next week? hehe
Yippee! Those are beautiful roses. You will LOVE Paris! You have to go to Versailles too, the grounds there are just so beautiful and it's only a train ride away from Paris.
Wow! That's all I can say. Wow!
Bonjour!!!! That will be really fun!!!!!
Post a Comment