I'm going to have to just write a few fun things we did because since I took a week and had a fabulous vacation, I now have to get back to reality.
Here's our Top 10 Favorite Activities in Paris:
10. The Louvre
9. Our Hotel
8. Patisserie
7. Dinner at an Italian Restaurant
6. Boat Cruise on the River Seine
5. Walking around
4. Haagen-Daz!
3. Versailles
2. The Garden's at Versailles
1. The Eiffel Tower
And Here is our least Favorite things:
1. Ken endangering our Baby and getting told that and dirty looks 30 different times. What did he do? He put Ginger on his shoulders, which apparently is a big no-no because almost immediately a museum curator, shop owner, hotel person, etc would tell him to stop it. People even followed us down the street to tell him to stop.
2. Me endangering our Baby by feeding her Haagan-Daz. One women stopped to ask me how old Ginger is and tell me that I shouldn't be feeding her ice cream. Granted she only had a 5 month old, but still I was thinking to myself "Okay, I've had 4 kids lady back away." And then we went to grocery store and they actually had chocolate and carmel baby food, I would call that hypocritical!
3. The Subway- That is where I would say we endangered all of ourselves. I would be surprised if you didn't catch a disease in there. And I wouldn't say I have the highest standards of cleanliness.



3 comments:
I totally agree on the Paris subway. I gagged every time I went on the subway. When we got off, we would pass around the hand sanitizer. London's Tube is one of my favorite subways. My memories of Paris always start with the subway that smelled like vomit and urine.
Ick. Mental note: avoid the subway. That's nuts that people would follow you around to tell you to stop endangering your child! What wacko's!
OK, I'm officially jealous! How wonderful to have such a great adventure! Too bad about the yucky subway...what a way to ruin such a beautiful city!
Post a Comment