So, I think Nathan's cake turned out better then mine. He is so super proud of that. Ken says he can't remember and thinks I should make another for him to do a taste test:-) Really he just wants more cake!
And later I asked the kids if I totally flipped out. Cassidy said no, Abby didn't care, Darin said no, and Nathan said yes.
Here's our conversation:
Me- Did I really flip out?
Nathan- Oh, Yeah!
Me- I did??? How?
Nathan- Well your face looked like it, and you went hmmm, mmmm, uhhh, hmmm. (as he made alot of cute faces and sounds)
It's good to know I can strike fear into the hearts of small children because I sighed alot! (joking:-)
3 comments:
I don't know whether to congratulate you on the cake turning out or not!!! I'm not trying to make you jealous with all my Hot Mama time, you are the one who gets to go globe-trotting with your honey!!! Just the price you pay for being such a wonderful, supportive wife! Thanks for the reassurance about Super Girl's surgery...it is all just so unknown... how she'll react to anesthesia (I get sick)or how long until she's back to normal...anyway, thanks.
Well I'm glad the cake turned out, I have no doubt that Sockie had no idea, she's pretty oblivious to stuff like that.
you are so funny what a great wife and mother. Glad everything turned out ok. Sorry your jealous of all my time with scaphappy but you are the one who left me. Hopefully I can see you soon I miss you lots. Don't worry no one can replace you ever
Post a Comment