8 is the Magic Number
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Dancing with the Stars (because I watch with my mom and Rose)
2. Dancing with the Stars Results Show (It's been sad that my mom has been gone the past two weeks, even Rose isn't having as much fun watching it)
3. LOST
4. Numbers
5. Barefoot Contessa
6. Divine Design
7. Wiggles and Berenstein Bears (only because I can get something done around the house when they are on)
8. Mythbusters
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Casitas at the Ritz Carlton in Cancun!!!
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. California Fat's
4. Tepanyaki in Provo
5. Tucano's in Orem
6. Chipotle
7. Jack in the Box Breakfast
8. Mimi's Cafe
8 Books You'd Recommend
1. The Count of Monte Cristo
2. Keeping the Romance ALive with Kids!
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Little Woman and Little Men
5. 25 Mistakes LDS Parents Make and How to Avoid Them
6. Hamlet
7. Persuasion
8. Any Murder Mystery (Junkfood for my brain)
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I slept in until 8:30, but it didn't feel like sleeping in because I was up until 1am and Ken's alarams woke me up at 2:30 and 3:30 am so he could conference with Germany.
2. I cuddled my girls in bed so that way I could sleep an extra 20 minutes very lightly.
3. I took care of the girls and Ken as he got emotionally worn down from 1 1/2 hours worth of phone calls in the morning from someone who is not happy with him (it's not work related).
4. I took my Father to the Emergency Room for 4 hours. He is okay, but has high blood pressure. And I got a little nap in.
5. I did some more planning for the holidays. I am almost ready just a few more shopping days and I should be all set.
6. I came home from the hospital and hugged my kids sooooooo tightly. I felt my energy go up immediately almost like I was a character from a video game.
7. I took a bath with the girls.
8. I had my Primary Presidency Meeting. That re-charged me also. Especially since the Stake Primary Presidency came to my house and answered our questions and gave us some council. Plus, the girls in my presidency always make me laugh.
8 Things to look forward to
1. Christmas
2. Friday! Date night and saying that we made it through an awful week of the girls being sick, work emergencies, and other problems.
3. No School on Monday! I love when the boys are home.
4. Thanksgiving and cooking a ton and eating a ton!
5. Going back to Cancun with Ken someday
6. My 30th Birthday Party Weekend with all my old Girlfriends.
7. The office being painted. And the Dining Room getting painted and removing all of the sharpie marks and dirty handprints.
8. Cleaning up my Backyard.
8 Things on my wish list
1. To be moved into my house (3 years later) and feel like everything is decorated the way I want.
2. For Ken and the girls to be better, they have been sick for a week now.
3. That when I file Nathan's school papers and put together their take home folders that I wouldn't see so many kids struggling. Or any kids struggling.
4. For Soccer Season to finally end. The Hurricane pushed our schedule out an extra week, and it is killing me.
5. That the world cherished boys more and would acknowledge all the great things they are and what they can become.
6. That Rose would give me more kisses without me having to wrestle her for them.
7. For 5 Ken's. 1 for Me, 1 for work, 1 for the Kids, 1 for the House, and 1 for Church. Or I would take just 1 Ken and I could share him with my kids, if we just magically had a billion dollars to support everything else we wanted in life.
8. I had Tasha to hold me, or pull out my grey hairs.
8 Things I love about Fall
1. Not sweating
2. Carmel Apples
3. Trips to the Pumpkin Patch
4. Going on a drive to see the changing colors
5. Rain, but real rain, not the rain we get in Texas where it is so humid all day long, then when it finally starts to sprinkle you can't feel it because you are already wet. Although when there is a big thunderstorm and it pour hard for a couple of hours that is awesome.
6. Smelly Candles that make you feel cozy.
7. Getting ready for Christmas
8. Planning trips for the summer.
8 People I tag
That would be no one since almost everyone I know has been tagged or already tagged me.
2 comments:
I wish I could hold you and pull out your Grey hairs to I miss you I totally cant wait till the end of April to see you it seems like a life time away
Where are you going for your 30th bday??
Post a Comment