
I am normally NOT a scheduled person at all. I actually don't know how I have managed so well (and not so well) without planning out and sticking to a schedule. It's actually quite amazing when I think about it, I mean 11 years and 4 kids with no schedule! Usually I very, very loosely planned things out in my head. But quite frequently before 9 am I am onto my Plan C, D, or F for the day and then lose track of well everything.
Believe it or not-- juggling 6 people's schedule is slightly overwhelming. And not to complain because I love Ken working from home…But it also makes it a lot harder because obviously it would be good if I don't have the kids practicing piano during his important conference calls (since his boss once asked if he had an ice cream truck parked outside his houseJ) And that is aside from the fact that I could just hang out around him all day too and not get anything done. But, there are also good times like catching him when he is free to eat lunch (or take us out to lunchJ) It just adds an extra dimension to the whole planning out your day.
Sooooo, in an effort to stay on track and "fit in" the important things I made up what an ideal schedule would look like for the summer. So it's not really "ideal" because that would be me lounging on a beach and not include exercise, but at least it's a realistic schedule. That means I have time for: Playing with my kids, exercise, keeping my home from being a disaster (I'm not even trying for clean), making some headway on Projects I want done around the house, and getting more than 5 hours of sleep.
This was the finished product. Boy AM I TIRED! And I haven't even done anything yet.
5 comments:
You are so awesome. I love the schedule. It looks so productive and so rewarding. Can we come up for a visit soon...we really miss you guys?
I think schedules are overrated:) LOL! I'm so not the type of person to have a schedule! Good luck, I'm sure you will make it work:)
Awesome! I seriously don't know how you've made it this long without 1:going crazy, 2: having a STRICT schedule, 3: pulling all your hair out, &4: promising to not have any more kids :) Love ya!
Wow, that looks like the perfect super mom schedule! Let me know how it works for you.
if anyone can pull it off its you yeah I hope it works. Where's your phone calls to me in there i musty have missed it.lol love ya
Post a Comment