Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sister, Sister

These two girls have been pretty cute playing together lately. They play together so much more now. That doesn't mean everything is always rosey and happy. But, you gotta hang onto the cute moments for however long they last.
They loved helping me make Chocolate Chip Pancakes!
They snuck off to play together in the middle of the afternoon one Saturday. We didn't hear from them for a good 20 minutes and eventually we discovered them sleeping in our guestroom. So cute!
Rose hates bubble baths which means Ginger loves them, right. Of course, they would both throw a huge fit if they took a bath without the other one too. So we flip-flop bubble bath with normal baths.

This was just a random time when they decided to eat their lunch on top of a side table in our family room. They thought it was great fun!
This time was especially cute because they were dressing up their Polly Pocket dolls and playing really sweetly together.
And climbing all over the furniture as they played:-)

I am thankful they are becoming good friends!

2 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That is So cute! I took a few of Maleah and Preston playing like that too. I charish those moments!

Amy said...

I think it is so fun that they have each other. They are so cute! Sisters are the best!