I had to roll out of bed to answer the front door. After I was finished and walking back to my room, I just had to take a few pictures of my crazy family. Here we all are on a lazy Friday afternoon. See that spot between Ginger and Ken, that's where I was laying:-)

I'm thinking my family is a little too into our techno toys-- and our bed:-)

The boys were playing with their cell phones and Ken was working on my laptop.

Rose was playing with my iPod, and I was dowloading new songs onto my iPhone. All of this, and Ginger slept right through all of it.
2 comments:
I can feel the love of your family just by looking at these. It makes me want to just plop on the bed next to them :) Aren't we lucky to have such awesome families?
Hey, where are all the girls trip posts???? I missed it and now no one is sharing what you all did.
Post a Comment