Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Facebook Updates

January 1st-  Talk about a night to remember! Great food, good friends, cops called on our party, and Karaoke with the Wilmore's until 2am! My goodness am I going to regret this tomorrow, but not tonight!!!!

January 2nd-  Mama bear is coming out today! Dear friend of a friend you are lucky I don't know your name. What kind of adult shatters my son's front tooth and doesn't even say sorry??? I get accidents but not even caring or seeing if he was ok. Grrrrr!!!


January 3rd- I am sooooo not ready for the kids to go back to school! I need another 2 weeks at least:-(


January 3rd- 4 garbage bags to goodwill, 6 bags of junk to the trash, and two empty dressers ready to go to storage. I feel like I just lost 300 lbs!


January 4th- So proud of Darin this morning! Nathan had another seizure at 4am this morning. Darin woke-up and did everything exactly how we trained him and took such good care of his brother until we got up to them. He also got a 1 on brushing his teeth with the Orthodontist today too!


January 6th- Don't you love when you are planning a big event/party/activity and the night before you start having crazy thoughts like did I forget to send the invites, is anyone going to even show??? Definately time to relax with pizza and a movie.


January 7th- Off to Main Event with my main squeeze! Well, and all the kiddos. Family date night is better then no date night and goodness knows we aren't leaving Nathan after his seizure this week.


January 9th- I only had 2 hours at home today, but I am really loving doing my chores! I guess that you actually do miss things like that when you haven't had much of a chance to do them for 3 weeks.


January 10th- Oh, Yeah!!! Just finished my online defensive training with 4 minutes to spare.


January 10th- So sweet hearing our girls nighttime prayers that their dad feels good and his allergies are better. They miss him alot!


January 11th- It's good having an older sister to call on the phone and dump all my frustrations and worries on! Especially when I can be a bratty younger sister at times. I'm glad she is coming to visit this weekend.


January 11th- Wishing my husbands plane would land already. I can handle the kids and what not throughout the day, it's this time of day (our time) that is a killer.


January 12th- Seriously love taking the radio station survey! I swear I write down 4 new songs to download every week.


January 15th- I think my mind has gotten so used to racing that it can't stop. What to do, what to do???


January 16th- Moving 3 rooms of furniture around again. Ugh! We have reached the point where a new house is no longer a want but a NEED.


January 17th- Monster Jam why do you tempt me so??? I must be a redneck at heart!


January 19th- Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven! My boys are so lucky their sisters wouldn't let me slack on baking day even though I have a cold. How can you resist when their cute little voices say, "But, brothers will be so sad if we don't make anything yummy."


January 20th- 9 hours of sleep with 4 kids in my bed, was actually way more restful then I thought it would be.


January 21st- Next time I post something on craigslist I'm adding a disclaimer; Selling a used but good item for 1/8th of the original price. I would rather donate it then answer your picky questions.


January 22nd- I told my husband that I feel really optimistic about this week, like our lives will finally be under control. He laughed and pretty much said it'll be more like treading water instead of having waves drown us. Which I guess is true, but it's still something to be optimistic about!


January 23rd- Loving my husband, the furniture mover! Not only is he re-arranging our family room for the 8th time since Christmas but he also moved a 400lb. Entertainment center and queen bedroom set to storage only to be asked to move it back home a week later. Sorry Darling:-(


January 24th- While I was waiting at the doctor's office I decided to research some mutual funds and make a couple transfers. I kept being denied for a specific one that I really wanted to buy, turns out I didn't have the minimum buy-in of 5 million! Is it just me but if you are buying a min. of $5 million wouldn't you expect more then a one touch iPhone app??? I've been laughing about it all afternoon:-)


January 25th- Nothing like blasting the radio and singing "Baby, baby, ohhh!" while picking up my middle-school boys! They're such good sports:-)


January 28th- Pinewood Derby today! I don't know why I am so excited since we don't even have a Cub Scout. But Ken has been fixing the timer all morning for them and it's getting me pretty giddy!


January 29th- Loved, loved, loved being in Primary with the kids today! I'm kind of sad now that I don't teach for 2 months:-(


January 31st- Took a 2 1/2 hour nap with Ginger after taking the kids to school. Oh my goodness, I haven't slept that deliciously in a really long time!


No comments: