Since we threw away half of their stuffed animals and put extra furniture in storage there was extra room in the girls' closet. Rose and Ginger wanted to turn it into a comfy, cozy reading corner. Just like the one has at Rose's school. It's really sweet.
What was even better was that one Friday night we realized Rose had disappeared, for who knows how long. Ken went looking around the house for her and found this...
She had fallen asleep in her reading corner surrounded by her books and stuffed animals. So cute! Rose ended up sleeping the whole evening, three hours later when it was bedtime Ken just moved her into her bed and she still slept.
In other room updates, here are some pictures of the girls drapes. After spending most of Saturday dragging my sister to a bunch of stores to help me find decor for the girls room, I ended up dying the old drapes I had in the girls room pink. They were a yucky cream with orange and blue hibiscus flowers. It looked hideous against the beige walls and with the girls' purple dresser.
I bought the fabric online and hated them. It was just frustrating that all it took was $2 bottle of dye to make them look better. (Although this picture looks pretty bad cause we broke our camera and I only have my phone)
1 comment:
Love the reading corner. So sweet.
Post a Comment