Rose and Ginger discovered that they could talk to each other through the phone in our hotel room. Oh my goodness they were so adorable! They could have talked for an hour, but we made them brush their teeth and get ready for bed after 15 minutes. Ginger kept saying, "This is so Epic!"
Her choice in words comes from her brother's examples. Too bad the girls don't rub off on Darin and Nathan nearly as much as they rub off on the girls. Our boys detest the phone. It drives me kind of batty. They pretty much refuse to answer the phone at home, like ever. They rarely even notice that it is ringing. Some people complain about their kids being on their cell phones all the time. I wish we had that problem! They either forget where they left it at home, forget to bring it wherever they are going, forget to charge it, or forget to turn it on. Rendering it completely useless every single time I try to contact them. I thought they would grow out of it, but no-- it's been 3 years now. They just share one since they pretty much go to the same events together. Darin used to have responsibility over it but he was really awful at remembering anything to do with it, so Nathan has now taken charge of it and is slightly better.
Anyway... the girls were so cute and had a nice little conversation with each other. And pretty much every other sentence consisted of "Can you believe this!" or "This is so Epic!"
I should also mention that I am loving our 2 room suite and Embassy Suites! It's nice to have the extra space to spread out. It also made it so that the girls really could only hear each other through the phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment