Rose has purely been a chicken nugget type of girl. We can't get her to touch hamburgers.
For the longest time I have been trying to figure out which one Ginger is. She really stumped me since she seems to be the type who just likes fries. Well, it turns out Ginger is a burger type of chick. I just never gave it to her the right way, which is with plenty of ketchup.
Then again she would probably eat twigs if it means she could dip it in ketchup:-)
2 comments:
Haha! Love this post. My kids would eat McD's 3 meals a day if I would let them, but let's see... Ashley is a nugget girl...won't touch a burger. Zachary is a cheeseburger boy (ketchup only) but will sometimes do nuggets, thus he is the exception to your rule. Katherine will eat anything and everything. Give her a year or two to exert her food preferences. :)
Too cute!
Post a Comment