Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

For my 31st Birthday we went to my sister's house to celebrate together! For anyone who doesn't know...my sister, my only sibling in the whole-wide-world, and I have the same birthday.


We aren't twins. We are 5 years and one minute apart. It's crazy, I know!
We had lots of fun partying and enjoying her new pool! And of course, opening presents!
Ginger got me body wash. Which I knew beforehand, because when they came back from shopping I asked her what she got me. And she told me of course! Ken hasn't gotten to her yet:-)

1 comment:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Okay I am so confused. When I saw this post I thought, "Shoot I missed her birthday." Then I remembered that your birthday was in May not September. I can't remember if I remembered it then either. I am HORRIBLE when it comes to remembering dates, so if I forgot this year, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and I hope it was SO special. I love you lots and lots!- jamie