Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cooking with the Chickas

In case you haven't noticed, I really enjoy cooking with my kids! Somedays I really think that I would love to have a kids cooking school or a catering biz. Then I think about the time it would take away from my children, and I push that dream aside.

Good thing I teach preschool often enough to get that out of my system. I can't remember since this is another time in April but I think it was a Food Unit I was teaching, or maybe garden stuff.

I do remember I was having the girls tast different vegetables. It turns out that they wanted to put everything on their salad. They didn't like all the veggies they tasted but they definately wanted to put everything onto their salad.




We also made lasagne. Which turned out quite tasty. Each girl got to make their own and take it home for lunch with mom. Or in our case with Daddy too. We love Ken working from home!




1 comment:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I love that lasagna idea! I've never thought of doing anything but pizzas.
Is that the same dog you had when we visited you when Alise was a baby?