My Sister and I took her out shopping with us. We went into three different stores to buy Ginger pajamas. I would let her pick out which pajama she liked best and ended up buying one from each store.
I didn't realize until we got home that she had picked out only pajama dresses, and every single one was purple. I'm guessing her favorite color is purple!
Or maybe it isn't. She has been insisting I only use Green rubberbands in her hair everyday. And she LOVES to wear this shirt.
This is two weeks later and here she is wearing the same shirt again. I have alot of pictures of her in this shirt. Ginger is also very into eating spaghetti noodles raw. YUK!
She would run into the kitchen and swipe some off of the counter and when we asked her what she was eating she would just give us these looks and try to tease us.
She got her sister into the action. Rose just thought it was fun for the attention, but Ginger was scarfing down the hard, crunchy noodles like they were candy.
Man, I LOVE this Girl! I just have to add that right now Ginger shows a pretty strong preference for me too! And I especially love that. She runs around calling me Mama all day long and she has the cutest voice that is always asking me to cuddle her. Man, I really love that!
1 comment:
I remember when she was born, I thought, that is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen! Rose and Ginger are so pretty - they get that from their Mama :)
Post a Comment