At the beginning of the summer I was looking for a fun outing to take the girls on. Turned out the whole family joined in. I saved up all our bread ends for a few weeks, in our house that means almost enough for a whole loaf of bread.

We took them to local lake to feed the ducks. The ducks loved them and got quite close.

Ginger was extremely thrilled with the experience.

It was a pretty fun relaxing evening.

These two were very close to almost swimming in the lake. I think they took their exploring a
little too seriously.


There was no way Ginger was letting the bread bag out of her hot little hands:-)

See, even on Daddy's head she was hanging onto that sucker.

My handsome guy!

After our walk around the lake the kids played on this playground. They totally LOVE it!

Showing off his muscles!

Best Buds!

The girls got in on the action too. With Rose sitting here I can't help but think of some sci-
fi movie like the 5
th element or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment