Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer is For...

A Silly Little Girl to Dress Up and Put on a Show!




Going on an adventure

This is a totally different creek.
See I told you we like creeks:-)

Wearing Daddy's shirt and trying to NOT look Irristibly Cute!



Fierce Games of Risk


Cooling off in Movie Theatres.
I'm sure the girls are going to love Ken for these pictures when they are older.




Fixing up things around the house.
Can I just say I love having boys! Especially like Darin, he was about to vacuum the family room, but decided to clean out all the yarn and hair around it and make sure everything was in good working condition. The vacuum wasn't even plugged or blocked or anything, he just thought it needed a tune-up. Man, I love that boy!

Early Morning Cuddles with Daddy! Ken has only gone on one business trip the whole summer. It has been awesome to have him home with us all day long. He's been wrapped up working on a big project, but he is still home with us.
Very early morning cuddles. The girls still come to our room around 3 or 4 am everyday. We rarely even notice when they climb in bed with us. I think this picture was actually from a Saturday afternoon nap. I came home from a Girls Camp meeting to find them all snuggled up.


Big Boys to Snuggle Up with a Good Book in Mom and Dad's Bed


Little Monkeys to Jump on Beds



And summer is definately for swimming!



Well, that pretty much sums up the past month since I've been home from camp. We haven't really done much, but done it ALL!

1 comment:

Felisha Funn said...

What a fun summer! Love, love to see kids reading!! :) You are such a great mommy!!