Sunday, April 24, 2011

First Swim of the Season

Friday, April 8th we took our first dip in the pool! This spring has been pretty warm, it was 92 degrees outside and we wanted to cool off. Rose and Ginger had been begging us to go swimming for weeks. The kids dove right in! The water was pretty cool.

It took some doing but they were able to talk Ken into jumping in too. It took him 20 minutes of easing into the water. Which the kids totally loved!
Ginger would hop in and out of the pool and play with a her hair and a puddle.

I jumped in with the kids help. The water was cold but it was re-freshing and lots of fun. Nathan talked me and the girls into laying out on the hot concrete. That felt really good, I think I even fell asleep for 10 minutes.


Darin had rigged his airplane with a kickboard and had fun trying to make sure it didn't sink.

No comments: