Ginger has really liked me curling her hair for church. I use velvet hot rollers which works much better then me doing it by hand. It's kind of surprising to me because in our minds I guess we always associated Rose with being more into "girly" things. But Ginger actually has been more into "girly" stuff for the past 18 months or so.
Ginger loves getting her hair curled so much. She has been begging me to take her for haircut, she has kind of a tender head. Plus, she really, really wanted to get her hair cut short like her friend Amelia who has a cute little bob. But when I told her she wouldn't be able to curl her hair anymore she changed her mind and settled for just cutting off a couple of inches.
Ginger also loves the pretty flowers in her hair.
From the backSo pretty!
Of course Rose wanted to do whatever Ginger does. Mainly because Daddy normally handles getting the girls ready for church so she gets jealous if Ginger is getting special time with me. It's funny but I realized that for the first time ever, I can now spend lots of time getting our girls ready in the morning. I've always had such busy Sunday callings that Ken has always done it. I'm really loving having a break!
Rose didn't end up liking her hair curled at all. This wasn't the first time she has had her hair curled, but she really got upset about it.
Which turned into full-on tears! Even crying she is pretty cute!
I thought it was beautiful. From the back.
Rose was so sad about her hair. She said that it was too short now.
Darin came and tried to get her to cheer up. No matter how many times we told her it was cute she still wasn't very thrilled until her brother started playing with her.
Then he made her laugh!
And she was still being cheeky and wasn't happy about us taking her picture.
This is the best that we got. I don't think Rose is going to let me curl her hair anytime in the next 5 years so it's good that I am immortalizing it on our blog:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment