Monday, October 29, 2012

Ginger's (Party 1)- Chuck E Cheese

5 is a Big, Big Birthday for Ginger!  It seems like she has been waiting forever for her birthday to come around.  This year Ginger had two friend birthday parties.  Mainly because she is has 12+ kids in her new preschool and our new ward that she wanted to invite to her party.  She also had it in her head that her 5th birthday party was going to be at Chuck E Cheese because that is what Rose had.  So on her actual birthday we invited a few close friends from previous wards to this party.
 Riding the Carousel!
 Izzy and Wyatt came to this party.


 Ginger loves this horse game.
 And the helicopter ride.
 Chuck E Cheese came out and did a special dance time.  I was shocked that Ginger actually wanted to dance.  This seems like a classic situation where she would hide behind me.  But I guess the big birthday girl was ready to PAR-TAY!

After the dance Chuck E threw about 200 tickets out on the floor.  The place was practically empty, I think there were like 2 other kids other then our group.  Which made it pretty fabulous!
 Back to more games!


 Me and my Mini-Me!
 Oh, how I love this girl!
 Make a Wish.
 Ginger and sweet Izzy!
 Then it was present time!


 Ginger and one of her best buds, Sophia!

 Happy Birthday!

No comments: