We had a super fun day of boogie boarding before my family came in. Me and Ginger played in the ocean while everyone else hit the waves with their boards.
It was quite the workout and so fun!Rose has become pretty good at floating on the waves too.
It helps that she has Darin and Nathan who know how to do it well. They even taught me how to figure out the perfect wave.
She had so much fun!
A quick hi to me and Ginger and they are ready to head out again.
These two videos are of them coming in. They would try to give me a hi-five as they rode the wave in.
Nathan coming in.
Could my boy be any cuter?!?! Yep, I don't think so!
Ken coming in.
I love this man! I love to see him so happy playing with our boys too!
Ginger hung with me and she loved bouncing in the waves.
Here's the rest of them.
I love how close Ken and Rose have gotten. This picture sums up their relationship. The genuinely respect each other. Which probably sounds weird since she is all of 6 and Ken just turned 40, but they do and they have a sweet relationship.
Ken and the boys heading out.
Rose came and swam with me after awhile. A long while, I can't believe she tolerates the waves battering her around so much.
Getting ready to race.
They're off.
And Dad starts to pull forward. The tricky boys would crash into him or grab for his legs though.
Going out again.
This water is clear. Pretty Rose!
The girls kept ducking under the sea to scoop up piles of the "softest sand you've ever felt". Those were their words and they kept asking me over and over again. Isn't this the softest sand you've ever felt mom.
My men coming in again.
Our friend Obai.
See ya Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment