Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rose's 1st Field Trip

Rose and James (her buddy with the same b-day) have been doing a little preschool with me and Lisa. It's once a week for 2.5 hours and we switch off whose teaching. Rose loves it! Even if she still needs me to sneak out after the first 5 minutes. Is there really any hope of her being happy and wanting to go to Nursery on Sunday when she still freaks when I drop her off at her best bud's???

Rose went on her very first Field Trip. Can you guess where we went? Here they are on the Hay Ride.
(Yes, I'm wearing glasses. I got an ulcer in my eye (basically a break on the surface of my eye and an infection this past week. After 3 Dr. appts. 2 prescriptions, and wearing glasses for 6 days I am all better. It was awful! But I kept remembering my roomate who had to wear glasses her whole 1st Term of college so I didn't have much to complain about, love ya Karen:-)

After the Hay Ride they played in this play area with trucks, slide, swings, and a tractor made of Hay.

Then we checked out the Pumpkins


After a quick drink and snack break and to get Ginger a stroller (so she would stop falling in stickers) we checked out the animals. There were just a few, including a pig with creepy eyes. But here is Rose with her fav. I can't believe she even petted the horse on her own, or that I was able to capture it on camera.

We got the cart to put our pumpkins in, as you can see the kids had a different idea.

Rose picked out a pumpkin for Ginger that has a cute curly stem on top. Ginger loved it!
Here's one of all of us. It was a GREAT Field Trip!

4 comments:

chelon:) said...

what a cute pumpkin patch!! i love going to places like that :)

i also looooove the pics that you have as your title and the ones of your kids at the beach. beautiful!

Natasha said...

Cute pics pumpkin patches are so much fun I think you look way cute in your glasses and might I say you are looking mighty fine these days

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Looks like tons of fun! The girls have grown up so much since I last saw them! I can't believe Ginger will be 1 in a couple of weeks!!I agree with Tasha, you look great:)

Lisa said...

We had such a blast! James had to tell his great-grandpa all about it when we picked him up later that day. He kept saying "Me and Rose saw punkins and tractors in the dirt." :-)