Since then we have been super busy. I'll give a run down later, but here is the major changes I've made around the house.
When he left Monday at 4:00 am his office project looked like this...

And Two Days Later his new office looks like this...



All I have left to do is fill in the holes and paint. I'm trying to get it done before he gets home. But this is a crazy, crazy week. It's Red Ribbon Week at school this week. And the school Carnival and our Ward Fall Festival is on Friday. And my first Primary Program practice (that I'm in charge of, YIKES) is on Sunday. So it will be crazy, but I'm going to try.
And, just to let you know I didn't really do all this work. We paid someone to finish it up after we realized that Ken probably had 5-6 weekends left of work to complete it. And we wanted it done by Thanksgiving. However when we first considered converting our living room into an office we were quoted $2500. We spent $500 on materials and ended up paying $350 for the guy to finish putting up the drywall and to do all the mud, texture, and trim. So I think we did pretty good.
3 comments:
Wow! Looks great! I bet it will be a nice surprise.
Yeah for you hopefully you will get it all done for him what a great wife
congrats, it looks great! keep up the good work! Glad I can inspire someone in some way!!! Keep it up, it is a great reason to get your nails done! I'm doing the whole shebang on saturday: hair, highlights, massage, nails, pedicure. I deserve it! plus I wanna look super hot when my hubby gets back from hunting! ;)
Post a Comment