Jason gave Ken bunch of gorgeous lemons to take home. Oh my goodness, they were beautiful and sweet!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Lemons and Lemonade
Ken went on a couple of short business trips to San Diego in January. He was able to visit with his brother Carl a couple of nights. Personally, he is my favorite brother in-law but that probably has something to do with the fact that he made it possible for Ken to come out to California and marry me:-) Of course Ken didn't take any pictures of Carl and Jason.
Jason gave Ken bunch of gorgeous lemons to take home. Oh my goodness, they were beautiful and sweet!
I squeezed a few of the lemons and it dawned on me that Lemonade is always made from concentrate. I don't know why that was so amusing to me but it was. It was also amusing that I made the lemonade on January 31st! I spent the entire month of January saying to myself I just have to get through this month and everything will be okay.
This was the most delicious lemonade I have ever had and the perfect ending to a hectic month. January was really crazy for me: Three of my kids were sick for 2 1/2 weeks, Ken went on a few little business trips, Science Fair Projects, a huge Primary Activity, preparing 5 Sharing Times for the month, taking various kids to a total of 8 doctor appointments, an MRI and an Appendix scare, and to top if off 3 visits a week to the chiropractor. It was pure craziness! But, we survived and we were hugely blessed!
Jason gave Ken bunch of gorgeous lemons to take home. Oh my goodness, they were beautiful and sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yummy yum yum!! The lemons and oranges for fresh squeezed juice are on thing that I love about Southern California!! Glad you were able to have a little summertime treat to last you through January!
Post a Comment