We LOVE these shelves. We have already put one in the garage too. The awesome thing about them is that they are totally adjustable and you can put 600 lbs on each shelf.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Organizing
One of our goals for this year is to organize our closets and the garage. The first step we took towards this was organizing our laundry room.
We LOVE these shelves. We have already put one in the garage too. The awesome thing about them is that they are totally adjustable and you can put 600 lbs on each shelf.
Rose helped her Daddy put them together. Then she needed a rest:-)
We stacked our Washer and Dryer to make room for the shelving unit. I wish we would have done this years ago. The kit was only $25 and it is so much easier to do laundry now. The only bad thing is that the girls can't move the clothes to the dryer anymore.
These shelves made it possible to organize my kitchen cabinets that were overflowing and jam-packed. I also have a spot to place all of my mini dishes that Ken gave me for Christmas. I love it!
We LOVE these shelves. We have already put one in the garage too. The awesome thing about them is that they are totally adjustable and you can put 600 lbs on each shelf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stephanie, I just got caught up on your blog. You are so cool! I just love reading about all the ways you involve your kids in your life! I love it that you are already teaching your girls to do chores and I am so amazed that they are so responsible! I am totally going to try that! And I am sorry that you've had such a crazy year so far! I hope the rest of it will be a little more mellow :) Thanks for being such a great example to me and everybody! I am so glad I know you!!
Post a Comment