Monday, November 14, 2011

Perfect Way to Start the Week!

Mondays can sometimes be brutal trying to recover from a fun filled weekend, but this Monday was a perfect way to start off the week!  After helping in Rose's class in the morning, me and Ginger headed over to the Parker's ranch.  
Ginger got to ride their new horse, June!  I was surprised by how fearless Ginger was.
Lisa walked her around the property.
After hanging out with Lisa for a little bit we went out lunch to celebrate Lisa's upcoming birthday!  It's always fun to spend the day with one of my favorite friends.

Nathan taught our FHE lesson.  I love that when our boys teach FHE they make fun things to capture the girls attention.
We played a game about lying and telling the truth for a little bit.
So proud of my boy.
Ginger entertained us with some dance moves.

Rose showed off her new writing skills.

Darin made us smores for our treat.
The he gave Rose a lesson on modesty.  And taught her how to play head shoulders, knees, and toes to see if her  close were modest.




It was a wonderful day!  I am always so amazed by days like this that are filled with so many happy moments.  I sometimes wonder what I did to deserve such a happy life!

No comments: