Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rose Got Her Ear's Pierced!

Rose talked her Daddy into letting her get her ears pierced finally.  It wasn't so much that she had to talk Ken into agreeing, it was more that she had to make him believe that she really wanted to do it.  
I told Ken that we was going to have to take our girls to get their ears pierced.  He didn't want us to pierce the girls' ears when they were babies because he wanted to be sure that they really wanted to.  He didn't want us to make a choice about their bodies that was permanent and I didn't want to do anything that made him uncomfortable.  So now I just tease him and make him take the girls to get their ears pierced.  Ginger was adamant that she did NOT want her ears pierced.

Our pretty girl and her Dad!
Ooh, look at the pretty earrings.  Rose liked looking at all the future earrings she would be able to wear.  She chose purple stone flowers for her first pair.
Getting her ears marked.
They ladies at the store pierced both ears at the same time.  I can't believe how brave Rose was!
Ouch!
Oh, poor Rose.  It hurts getting your ears pierced.
She was a tough girl.  She stopped crying pretty soon after Ken held her.
Still pretty sad though.
By the time we got in the car she was feeling much better.  It helped that we were also on our way to take her out to lunch.
Our pretty little girl.

No comments: