Thursday, November 3, 2011

Radiohead

For a few months I have been taking a radio survey almost weekly. It is so awesome! I told a friend about it and she asked me if I get paid for taking it. It probably takes 15 minutes of my time every time they call. I don't get paid for it at all, at least I don't think so. The mom in my head thinks I should say things like, "I'm happy to be participating for free so that way the values I have for my family are represented and hopefully radio stations will play music that appeals to my family!" But who am I kidding. I'm like a teenager when it comes to music (like semi-obsessed with my iPod) and I just love it for the fun of it.

All the kids love it too. No matter what they are doing when I tell them it is the radio survey they drop everything and come listen and vote. There is a 7 point scale, that I have memorized now.
1- Unfamiliar
2- Don't like
3- Neutral
4- Tired of
5- Hate
6- Like
7- Favorite

I put the phone on speaker and the kids dance around and vote on how much they like the different song clips. We listen to probably 25 different songs for 30 or so seconds.











No comments: