I made them Mac and Cheese one day and they decided they had to eat it in the children's office. Obviously they were very hard at work.
Friday, October 7, 2011
Ginger's Buds
Ginger loves the days when Izzy and Wyatt come over to play. They are her favorites! I have to admit I really love when they come to play too because they play so sweetly and nicely. They would be fine going off on their make believe adventures the whole entire day. It's really nice!
I made them Mac and Cheese one day and they decided they had to eat it in the children's office. Obviously they were very hard at work.
Lots of times I will try to plan a fun craft to do with the kids, like decorating Halloween cookies, and they will totally act like I am interrupting them.
Food usually makes them come and participate though, especially when it is sweets!

Oh my goodness, this boy is the cutest. Wyatt just follows along after them.
And the beautiful Izzy!
The best part is that after Ginger's Buds go home, she usually does this. Life doesn't get much better then this for a 4 year old!
I made them Mac and Cheese one day and they decided they had to eat it in the children's office. Obviously they were very hard at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet! Those 3 are such buds! I love it!
Post a Comment