Monday, January 12, 2015

Ginger's Great to Be 8!

I can't believe that Ginger had her "Great to Be 8" fireside.  When did she get old enough to get baptized this year.  It was especially fun to see how excited she was to be a big kid and have her own special fireside to go to.  Ginger is really excited to turn 8, be baptized, and start Activity Days.  
It's kind of fun too since I am serving in the Primary Presidency right now.  Look at the cute desserts the other counselor came up with.  Ginger doesn't like powdered donuts but that didn't stop her from immediately wanting to take some home to her siblings.  The boys often bring home little treats from their activities for their sisters, so when she had the opportunity too she immediately started asking me if she could save them.  I let her save on but at the end of the night their were leftovers so she was really happy to bring one for each of them.
While we were gone Rose had gotten out her cotton candy machine and they had actually saved their own treat for Ginger.  She was happy about it but doesn't really like cotton candy.
Hazel on the other hand was super happy to eat pure sugar!  Spoiled little baby.
I love that our children like to treat each other.  Especially because I have been a little us with primary stuff lately, I love that they are looking out for each other making each other feel special.

No comments: