With another baby coming and still not feeling moved into our house I have been totally emotional and wanting to prepare our nest. Ken is the best and is totally working hard to ease some of my stresses. He and the boys are hard at work.
Of course working on a project makes the rest of the house a complete disaster.20" deep shelves. I'm so excited!
And this project has taken over the downstairs too.
Finally done. The kids were more then happy to test out the strength of the those suckers.
And then they had to switch all around.
Look how much these suckers hold. It's so nice.
So organized. I have long thought that the key to having a clean house is having clean, organized closets.
And looks at that, we even cleaned up the game room.
Slowly it is starting to feel like we live here.
No comments:
Post a Comment