I volunteered to host Rose's field day because the end of the school year isn't crazy enough. Oh, yeah and with my husband traveling constantly this month. Ugh! When I went to go and pump up the inflatable 5 minutes before everyone was coming because I had to do a mad dash to Nathan's school for something this morning I found out that all of ours are broken and/or the battery was dead. Anyway, Papa came to the rescue!
Since it's pretty hot here in Texas we had lots of fun water play stuff planned. Cute kids watered all of our flowers while they were waiting for the games to be up and running. Anyway, the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.The kids were pretty happy to wash my car. I thought it was kind of hilarious, you would too if you knew how dirty my car is.
Breaking for lunch! I love these kids, it has been a fun busy year. Rose really loved it!
Ginger has loved this year of preschool too. She really loved hanging out with the boys every time it was out time to host. This party was no exception:-)
After all the friends left. Rose got changed and when I went to check on her she was asleep in my bed. Playing hard out in the sun and water really takes it out of our pretty little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment