This is the first time out of like 3 times I have tried to take her in where she has actually let them do everything: X-rays, cleaning, and exam. Actually pretty much the first time she has let them do anything is more like it. Before she would not let them touch her at all and the closest they got to counting her teeth was when she wailed.
But that has all come to an end. Look at this BIG GIRL rocking her shades as she watches a movie!
Rose did a fantastic job too at her appointment. She was like no big deal mom and had a great time. She especially loved playing hopscotch for the first time in the waiting room. She thought that was great fun!
I wish I had taken a picture of Ginger the 6 days later when she was still carrying around her goodie bag. She showed it to everyone including her Sunbeam teacher at church. She even fell asleep with it twice. Seriously so cute!
I just have to say that I love their latest pediatric dentist for the fact that he and his staff totally did not push her at her other previous appointments, they are totally nice and didn't get on my case for her feeling uncomfortable, and they didn't even bat an eye at me canceling and re-scheduling a million times. I even showed up with different kids then previously scheduled because one or the other was sick, or someone had a TAKS test, or whatever. I need super easy-going office staff.
Since this was the first time the X-rays turned out and her teeth got counted we also got a big surprise! Ken gets to buy another one of our children teeth! Fabulous!!! Ginger is just like Darin, she is missing one baby tooth (right in the front of course:-), so we will get to deal with the spacer/braces/bridge/implant thing with her. I'm thinking it was nice of her to refuse before because I don't know if I would be prepared to face another $20,000+ bill last year. Seriously, our kids are totally getting teeth instead of cars!
1 comment:
I had the same issue...I'm missing one of my teeth in the front. Luckily my parents took care of it for me :)
Post a Comment