Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Girls' Day

I found all these pictures on my computer with the same date.  I must have been feeling very nostalgic because it was close to the end of the school year and I was so sad thinking about how Rose would be starting Kindergarten the next school year and how sad Ginger and I would be without her to play with us during the day.  So I took lots of random pictures of our day.

Mornings spent playing games.  This one is called AB Sea's.  My girls love to fish for the letters.


Especially because Rose put on her Little Mermaid cover-up to go with the theme.  So cute!
A beautiful day eating lunch and swinging at the park.

Fun afternoons when Brother's get home and find Rose and Ginger such cool things to play with.

Like this surprisingly fast moving turtle.

Rose stuck a leaf into the turtle's shell and when she pulled it out she could see where he had nibbled it!




And in the evening picking some of the first harvest from our garden.  Such sweet sisters!  It's sad that Rose will go off to school in the fall:-(  I shed many, many tears over this and still haven't registered her for kindergarten.

No comments: