I wouldn't normally post pictures of Ken's business trips, but since it took me all of 2 minutes to upload 20 pictures I decided too. I just have to say that I am LOVING the new upgraded blogger. For the past week I haven't been able to post any pictures to our blog which is super frustrating. Finally after breaking down and reading some forums it sounded like if I upgraded to the newest blogger and used Chrome (Google's web browser) then it would fix the problem.
Oh my goodness, not only did it fix the problem but I totally LOVE all the new changes. I can upload entire albums in seconds. At least it only takes a couple of seconds to select all the pictures I want to download. Whereas before I was limited to five pictures at a time and had to select them separately. It's a lifesaver, I have been so behind on blogging because it has taken me forever to upload pictures. Also, I can now upload Mp4 videos. And another huge bonus is that I can have two windows open uploading pictures to two different posts, before that would have caused both windows to crash. It's awesome!
Anyway, Ken had an engineering retreat in San Diego. He wasn't just in boring conferences for 3 days, his work had arranged for a little field trip to an Active Destroyer. Ken took lots of pictures (for him) to show the boys. We are usually the ones who are out sightseeing and partying when Ken is on business trips. It was his turn to play apparently, or team build, I think that is what companies call it:-)




















No comments:
Post a Comment